A SIMPLE PROCESS TO REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes up to 2500 sq. ft. $119
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes up to 4000 sq. ft. $139
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes above 4000 sq. ft. $169
Professional aerial photography of the property by a licensed/insured drone pilot. Our pilots are fully trained to shoot exceptional aerial images and video for real estate.
Up to 15 images Custom property website displaying the photos with a Google Maps insert
Aerial Photos & Video
Up to 15 images 2-3 Minutes of Fully Edited Video Footage. Branded & Unbranded Links
Quickly boost your listing's rank and reach on Zillow with walkthrough videos. Each walkthrough video is two minutes in length, filmed with stabilization and uploaded immediately to give your listings the edge they need. Starting at $69 when booked with property photography.
Interactive Virtual Reality Real Estate Tours are the latest and greatest technological marketing medium for the real estate industry. And with our experienced photographers at Real Estate Exposures, we can offer this resource at an affordable price ensuring you to sell your listing faster and for more money!
Matterport is the most realistic, immersive way to experience a property online. The only interactive tour solution that creates an entire 3D model of the property! Includes 3D walkthrough, dollhouse and floor plan views.
*$179 up to 2000 sq. ft. 6 cents per sq. ft. above 2000.
Other Popular Add-Ons!
Convert any daytime image to a twilight image. $19 for 1 image, $10 each additional image (per property).
$29 per image
You can decide which style of furniture you would like placed into any room. Our editors will then work on the photos and send the finished virtually staged images next day!
We measure each room and provide flooring type for use in MLS.
Prices do not include 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax. Pennsylvania pricing listed on this page is relevant for this service area. A travel fee may be assessed for areas outside this range.
York, PA, Real Estate Photographer
York, PA, has a growing real estate market with a wide variety of housing. From condos and duplexes to row houses and other attached homes, the city's residential real estate is among the most affordable in the state of Pennsylvania. Although the area attracts a steady stream of new residents, the market has a significant amount of vacant homes. This makes it necessary to market luxury homes more aggressively through professional York, PA, real estate photography.
Why Do You Need a York, PA, Real Estate Photographer?
Professional real estate photographers in York, PA, have the training, experience and specialized skills needed to bring out the essential features of each home. Hiring a real estate photographer in York allows you to:
- List properties with photos that make viewers click and read the full description
- Attract more buyers and improve your profile as a productive and efficient real estate agent
- Take pictures with the widest angles that reveal the architectural beauty of the homes you want to sell
Hiring our York, PA, real estate photographers will allow you to have an edge over other real estate brokers with:
- Faster Sales: When your listing is posted online with superior photos, it’ll attract more clicks and sell faster than other listings with amateur photos. Most of the homes we photograph are sold within 30 days.
- Opportunity to Attract Higher Prices: High value or luxury homes with aerial tours and professional real estate pictures easily attract higher prices. Buyers who see aerial tours naturally perceive the house should attract a higher price.
- Photos That Portray Key Selling Points: Our photographers are trained to take shots of homes from angles that reveal the most attractive aspects of a home. Not all front views do well in listings, but we ensure that, with adequate preparation of the property and professional editing, your client's property stands out among others.
- Photos That Attract Clicks, Saves and Shares: When you post a listing on a popular property site like Zillow, you’ll be competing with hundreds or thousands of other properties within the same area or price point. But, with a professionally photographed and edited picture, you’ll naturally capture the attention of qualified buyers and get them to click on it, save the listing or share with their friends on social media.
What Techniques/Services Do We Offer
All the photos we take undergo a thorough quality control process and professional photo editing. We check everything from orientation and background to color contrast and brightness, ensuring each picture is flawless. We provide photos that have:
- Accurate Whites: All white walls, ceilings and moldings appear in brilliant white.
- Blue Skies: We add blue skies to enhance the external beauty of a home.
- Perspective Correction: Photos come out with perfectly aligned edges, and straight lines appear without distortion.
- Twilight Conversion: Every home can be given a unique twilight appearance without the need to schedule a twilight photo session.
Ready to create a fast-selling listing? Get in touch with Real Estate Exposures to schedule a photo session today.
Ready to book? Have questions? - Contact us now!
President, Real Estate Exposures
"Professional photography and virtual media has been proven to sell listings faster and for more money. At Real Estate Exposures we know this is your livelihood -- you're in great hands!"