See the Difference
Not all real estate photographers are the same.
Real Estate Exposures strives to provide our clients with premium images that go through a rigorous quality control process. This starts with training our photographers to capture the unique, selling points of each listing. We then hold our editors to the highest standards in order to bring you images with:
- The most accurate colors
- Bright whites in ceilings, moldings, doors, etc.
- See through windows for the best views
- Perspective correction to ensure the image is vertical and level
- Distortion correction so your interiors are not warped
- Blue skies in all our exterior photos, even on cloudy days
Don't just take our word for it! See the difference Real Estate Exposures can make on your listing images below!
Benefits of High-Resolution Real Estate Photography
Our photography team is trained to produce the best high-resolution real estate photography. We help agents sell more houses at a higher value and a faster rate. We're also committed to helping our clients create the kind of eye-catching images that compel potential home buyers to click on a listing and call for a showing immediately.
Here’s how we train our team for high-resolution real estate photography:
- Still Photography: Our photographers learn a wide range of techniques, including how to achieve perfect exterior and interior light, how to use single and multiple flashes, how to take high-definition resolution pictures and how to find the best vantage point and angle.
- Video Recording: All team members learn how to take steady videos with DSLR cameras and drones. We also train to become licensed FAA pilots so we can offer superior aerial photos.
- Photographing Home Exteriors: We go through extensive training to produce the best front view image for a building since it forms the first impression in a buyer's mind.
- Photographing Interiors: We train our photographers to create images for living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and dining areas. Each interior photo we shoot entices the buyer to want to view the house in-person.
- Post Processing: We receive training to use the most versatile software and tools for editing photographs such as Lightroom and Photoshop. We fix bad colors and distortions, eliminate the effects of poor weather and create special effects, including twilight conversion.
Ready to book? Have questions? - Contact us now!
President, Real Estate Exposures
"Professional photography and virtual media has been proven to sell listings faster and for more money. At Real Estate Exposures we know this is your livelihood -- you're in great hands!"