A SIMPLE PROCESS TO REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY
Bel Air Pricing
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes up to 2500 sq. ft. $139
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes up to 4000 sq. ft. $169
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes above 4000 sq. ft. $219
Professional aerial photography of the property by a licensed/insured drone pilot. Our pilots are fully trained to shoot exceptional aerial images and video for real estate.
Up to 15 images Custom property website displaying the photos with a Google Maps insert
Aerial Photos & Video
Up to 15 images 2-3 Minutes of Fully Edited Video Footage. Branded & Unbranded Links
Quickly boost your listing's rank and reach on Zillow with walkthrough videos. Each walkthrough video is two minutes in length, filmed with stabilization and uploaded immediately to give your listings the edge they need. Starting at $79 when booked with property photography.
Interactive Virtual Reality Real Estate Tours are the latest and greatest technological marketing medium for the real estate industry. And with our experienced photographers at Real Estate Exposures, we can offer this resource at an affordable price ensuring you to sell your listing faster and for more money!
Other Popular Add-Ons!
Convert any daytime image to a twilight image. $19 for 1 image, $10 each additional image (per property).
We measure each room and provide all details available for use in MLS.
Enhanced Virtual Tour - $19
Custom virtual tour with music and still images with motion. Free conversion to YouTube video. Branded & Unbranded links.
Bel Air Photography
In Baltimore, MD, hiring a professional real estate photographer is now a must if you want to sell homes at a faster rate. Real Estate Exposures is your best option when you need a Baltimore, MD, professional real estate photographer. Our team is trained to help you produce photos and videos that will sell homes faster than others.
Our real estate photographer in Harford, MD, will use the most effective photography techniques to capture the external views of any property. We’ll take care to shoot from angles that will compel buyers to click and look at all the other interior photographs.
From the bustling capital city to the quieter locations like Bel Air, our team of Maryland real estate photographers is available to help you create amazing real estate photography in Baltimore. Our work will help you attract buyers who are ready to offer better value because of the images they see on your listing.
We are specially trained to provide print-quality digital images on short notice in cities like Aberdeen, Bel Air North, Bel Air South and other parts of Harford, MD. Real estate photography is our passion and we are prepared to deliver all its benefits, including selling more homes faster and at higher prices.
Tracy and the rest of the team will create captivating images of all the interior and external parts of the building for potential buyers, including the following:
- Spacious Living Room: Most homeowners like to spend a considerable amount of time in their living room, so we make living rooms appear spacious, well-lit and comfortable.
- Comfortable Bedroom: Our bedroom photographs, from the small bedrooms to the master bedroom, emphasize features that stand out, such as floor-to-ceiling windows and ample closet space.
- Well-Equipped Kitchen: Kitchens are a prime factor when it comes to selecting homes in Harford, MD. So our real estate photographers prepare and shoot them to highlight vital features like spacious counters, modern appliances, high-quality cabinetry and standalone islands.
- Captivating Front Yard: The photos we take help highlight visually appealing characteristics like a well-designed flower bed, a nicely paved driveway and attractive geometric windows.
Which photography techniques do our team in Baltimore, MD, use? Here’s a sample:
- Blue Skies: To give you the best external view of any property, we strive to shoot it with a brilliant blue sky. But if the weather does not permit this, we will replace the gray one with a blue sky at no extra charge.
- Perspective Correction: We shoot all photos from the best position possible and take time to adjust all crooked or warped lines using modern editing techniques. All images will be adjusted to eliminate distortion.
- Bright Whites: Even if the natural lighting conditions are terrible on the day we shoot the photographs, we will edit them to show brilliant whites. All moldings, doors and ceilings will display their natural and accurate colors.
- Twilight Conversion: You may also opt for our twilight conversion service, which reveals an image of the property after dusk. We help you to add this amazing view without needing to take special photos at night.
Homes listed with professional real estate photos always sell at a quicker rate than those that don't have them. Be a smart Realtor — hire Real Estate Exposures to give you the winning edge. Take the next step and schedule your session today.
Prices do not include 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax. Pennsylvania real estate photography pricing relevant for photography and tours packages in our South Central PA service area. A travel fee may be assessed for areas outside this range.
Ready to book? Have questions? - Contact us now!
President, Real Estate Exposures
"Professional photography and virtual media has been proven to sell listings faster and for more money. At Real Estate Exposures we know this is your livelihood -- you're in great hands!"