Real Estate Photography Services
Working with a real estate listing photography service provider is no longer optional for Realtors who want to:
- Quickly attract the most qualified buyers to schedule a showing
- Create emotional impressions that allow for higher sales prices
- Build a solid reputation that beats the competition
An agent or broker has the training and skills to help people sell homes, but they do not have the skills of a professional real estate photographer. That’s why it’s smarter to hire a professional real estate photography service instead of struggling to use a point-and-shoot camera or smartphone to produce professional photography for a real estate listing.
Find Products & Pricing in Your Location
What Are the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Photographer?
- A Powerful First Impression: These days, most property buyers start their search online. This gives the Realtor only a few seconds to make a powerful first impression in the mind of a prospective buyer. Low-quality photos taken with a smartphone will not have the wide angles, accurate color separation, alignment and professional editing provided by a residential real estate photographer. Hiring a professional photographer for real estate listings provides great benefit.
- High-Quality Images: With the skills of professional real estate photography service providers like Real Estate Exposures, you will always have images that no amateur can produce. Front views are taken from the best vantage points, with excellent curb appeal and blue skies that entice buyers. Interior photos come out with perfect whites along with well-aligned vertical and horizontal lines. A professional photographer can help you get the high-resolution real estate photos your are envisioning for your listing.
- Ability to Attract Qualified Buyers: More than 80 percent of home buyers now shop for homes in Central PA and Baltimore through services like Zillow. A reputable Central PA real estate photography service like Real Estate Exposures is essential to produce aerial videos, virtual reality tours and other high-tech services that attract buyers within and outside the country.
- Potential for a Higher Sale Price: Homes photographed by a Baltimore real estate photographer with a DSLR camera will attract between $1,000 and $18,000 more than those photographed by agents using point-and-shoot cameras.
- Faster Sales: Homes listed with professional real estate property photography will spend less time on the MLS list and sell at least three times faster than those with amateur images.
- Attract More Home Sellers: After you invest in a professional real estate listing photographer, you can use the superior-quality images to showcase your outstanding services to future home sellers. Support your marketing efforts with professional photography for your real estate listing. Your one-time investment in top-quality real estate photos will continue to help you attract more leads and clients.
A simple process to real estate photography
Join us on site for the photo shoot or stay home and relax. Either way, your photos will look perfect.
Effortlessly download the finished photos from the cloud. Show them off, sell the home, & take all the credit!
Meet Our Team
Each member of the Real Estate Exposures team has undergone extensive training to produce the highest quality photos, virtual media, and aerial videos. Our professional photographers strive to place great marketing resources in your hands.
Real Estate Exposures has provided photos for over 10,000 homes and businesses in the past 10 years. Our goal is to help you with your photography and virtual media needs!
Ready to book? Have questions? - Contact us now!
President, Real Estate Exposures
"Professional photography and virtual media has been proven to sell listings faster and for more money. At Real Estate Exposures we know this is your livelihood -- you're in great hands!"