A SIMPLE PROCESS TO REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes up to 2500 sq. ft. $139
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes up to 4000 sq. ft. $169
Real Estate Photography
Great for homes above 4000 sq. ft. $219
Professional aerial photography of the property by a licensed/insured drone pilot. Our pilots are fully trained to shoot exceptional aerial images and video for real estate.
Up to 15 images Custom property website displaying the photos with a Google Maps insert
Aerial Photos & Video
Up to 15 images 2-3 Minutes of Fully Edited Video Footage. Branded & Unbranded Links
Quickly boost your listing's rank and reach on Zillow with walkthrough videos. Each walkthrough video is two minutes in length, filmed with stabilization and uploaded immediately to give your listings the edge they need. Starting at $69 when booked with property photography.
Interactive Virtual Reality Real Estate Tours are the latest and greatest technological marketing medium for the real estate industry. And with our experienced photographers at Real Estate Exposures, we can offer this resource at an affordable price ensuring you to sell your listing faster and for more money!
Other Popular Add-Ons!
Convert any daytime image to a twilight image. $19 for 1 image, $10 each additional image (per property).
Virtual Staging - $29 per image
You can decide which style of furniture you would like placed into any room. Our editors will then work on the photos and send the finished virtually staged images next day!
We measure each room and provide all details available for use in MLS.
Philly Real Estate Photography
Philadelphia is one of the largest cities in the U.S. This has made the real estate market extremely competitive. Even surrounding areas like Ambler, Bristol, Manayunk, Ardmore, Wayne and Jenkintown now have a more competitive property market.
Realtors can no longer ignore Philly real estate photography because more than 80 percent of property buyers begin their research online. Philadelphia, PA, agents who invest in real estate photography end up selling their clients' homes faster and at better prices than those who insist on using point-and-shoot cameras.
- Real estate agents who want to draw the attention of qualified buyers need to use professional-quality images.
- The images we offer highlight all the major points of each property you want to sell.
- To sell a home valued above the national average price of $350,000, you need to provide the kind of aerial view and front view pictures that Real Estate Exposures offers.
- Professionally taken real estate pictures help you sell properties at a rate that's 32 percent faster, leading to higher commissions and more sellers.
- A Front View that Makes Buyers Click Immediately: The front view photographs we shoot will compel potential buyers to look at all the other interior photographs. We take photographs that have a unique curb appeal, highlighting features like gardens, driveways, patios and special roof designs.
- A Spacious and Captivating Living Room: Our interior photographs give your prospect the desire to come and sit in the living room like it’s home. We always take the shots at an angle that conveys beauty, space and comfort.
- Bedrooms That Exude Luxury: We take bedroom pictures that trigger an emotional response in the mind of the viewer. Buyers will immediately think, "I want this to be my bedroom."
- Kitchens That Sparkle: Attractive kitchens sell homes faster than those that appear dull. Our photographers will specify how you should arrange and prepare the kitchen so it looks elegant and inviting.
- Whitening: We ensure that every interior photograph comes out with true colors. It doesn’t matter what the weather is like when we take the photographs — we’ll correct the colors so white ceilings, moldings and doors have their natural hues.
- Blue Skies: External home views with blue skies are more attractive than those without. So, we ensure that all external photographs have scenic blue skies and white clouds even if we shoot the home in bad weather.
- Perspective Correction: Our photographers take pictures that have straight and well-aligned vertical walls. Using the best vantage points, the photographs come out with wide angles to make the room look spacious and attractive.
- Twilight Conversion: The front view of a property at twilight usually has a magnetic effect. It’s sometimes more attractive than the daylight picture. That's why we provide this service for you through creative editing whether we’re able to shoot the picture after sunset or not.
Each property posted in a Philly real estate listing with professional photography will attract more qualified buyers who are willing to pay higher prices. Let the team at Real Estate Exposures produce eye-catching images to help you sell homes faster. Take the next step and schedule your session today.
Prices do not include 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax. Pennsylvania pricing listed on this page is relevant for this service area. A travel fee may be assessed for areas outside this range.
Ready to book? Have questions? - Contact us now!
President, Real Estate Exposures
"Professional photography and virtual media has been proven to sell listings faster and for more money. At Real Estate Exposures we know this is your livelihood -- you're in great hands!"