The benefits of using virtual tours to attract real estate buyers have multiplied over the years. Now, you can’t afford to run your real estate business without having virtual tours on your website. They’re convincing interactive tools that clients use to see exactly what they want in a home.
Benefits of Adding a Virtual Tour
There are many advantages to adding a virtual tour to your listing. These tools:
- Are Interactive and Viewer-Friendly: Virtual tours allow viewers to explore a property independently. They enable your audience to enjoy a visit to each room they want to see. In each room, they can focus on the lighting, flooring or another aspect of interest to them.
- Hold Attention for a Long Time: Unlike plain text or still images, virtual tours can keep the viewer glued to your website for up to an hour. As they explore each room, it’s easier for them to dream about buying and living in the house. With automated human voice technology used for creating narrations, the viewer is captivated by the virtual walkthrough.
- Create a Strong Sense of Ownership: The longer a client spends looking through different sections of a property, the more they can imagine themselves owning it. Combined with other interactive tools like mortgage calculators, these tours can urge the client toward closing the deal.
- Save Time and Effort: Instead of staging a time-consuming and strenuous open house event, a virtual tour remains permanently open for anyone who wants to visit. This saves you the time and resources you would otherwise spend scheduling an open house, keeping contacts and staying at the site while many who will never buy just come in to ask questions.
Why Real Estate Agents Should Start Using Virtual Tours to Their Advantage
Virtual tours attract qualified prospects and increase conversion rates on high-value properties. If you’re still saying to yourself: “How are virtual tours useful for real estate agents like me?” here are the main reasons to add a virtual tour to a real estate listing:
- To Capture Customers in Remote Locations: This technology is excellent for high net-worth customers who want to buy expensive property from a foreign country or remote location. Buyers can click on rooms, bathrooms, kitchens and patios, giving them a clear, 3D view of each part of the home.
- To Allow for Better Interaction Online: Customers can make comments about almost any aspect of the home. For instance, a client can ask questions about countertops, materials used for flooring, the type of insulation in the basement and other areas. As an agent or broker, you’ll be able to provide feedback in real-time from the comfort of your office.
- To Promote Both New Construction and Remodeled Homes: You can guide would-be buyers with a virtual tour to help you see exactly how the completed project is expected to look. This means buyers can have a walkthrough and leave comments before the construction starts or gets completed.
Why You Should Hire a Professional Photographer
- Create wide-angle views that captivate buyers
- Use special techniques to highlight the selling points of the property
- Create special effects that’ll make the home look great in daylight and at night
- Use professional editing techniques to ensure there are no distortions or imperfections
- Save you time and money by producing superior quality images, while you focus on managing communication with your clients
- Provide pictures that will attract referrals and bring in more high net-worth clients
To enjoy all these benefits and much more, contact us at Real Estate Exposures by calling 717-747-3235 now. We’re ready to provide answers to all your questions and complete a photo session for you at your convenience.